USDA Loans Fredericksburg

First Time Home Buyers With USDA Loans Fredericksburg Is Simple And Easy

USDA Loans Fredericksburg  First Time Home Buyers With USDA Loans Fredericksburg Is Simple And Easy

Fredericksburg’s census of 2012 reported 10,715., 99% of which were living in urban areas, and the other 1% were living in rural areas. The census of 2012 is actually a 20.2% increase in population compared to the census of 2000 (http://www.city-data.com/city/Fredericksburg-Texas.html#ixzz3BJyAwA4x).

Fredericksburg was given the name by the person who founded the town, Prince Frederick of Prussia. Some of the residents that lived in Fredericksburg use to call the town Fritztown, which some business still use that name till this day!

The weather is primarily hot, the temperature usually ranges from 82 °F in the summer and around 49 °F in the winter. The small town also gets around 29 inches of rain per year, which is a bit low considering the United States average is around 27 inches of rain. But you definitely won’t have to worry about snow, Fredericksburg only sees about 1 inch a year, the average US city gets about 25 inches a year.

USDA Loans Fredericksburg  First Time Home Buyers With USDA Loans Fredericksburg Is Simple And EasyAnother beneficial feature to this city is the Gillespie County Airport is only about 2 miles away from downtown Fredericksburg.

One of the most well known things about Fredericksburg is the Enchanted Rock attraction. It covers about 640 acres of land and goes as high as 1,825 feet above the sea level. It is actually the biggest pink granite monadnock in the United States. The Enchanted Rock is located in the state park, so there are variety of things you can do like hike, backpack, rock climb, study the nature, stargaze at night, and many other things (http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/enchanted-rock).

Another unique attraction about the town is the National Museum Of The Pacific War. This museum is solely dedicated to telling the story of the Pacific War. All artifacts, records, weapons, and many more items can be found in this museum.

USDA Loans Fredericksburg  First Time Home Buyers With USDA Loans Fredericksburg Is Simple And Easy

The First Time Home Buyer Grant Is An Excellent Choice For You

When you’re buying a home for the first time, you want to make sure you have several options to choose from to guarantee the best plan and price for your loan and home. Some of the options are the USDA loan, FHA loan, and the VA loan. Even though these loan don’t need a substantial down payment, the United States government still offers a well amount of assistance to first time home buyers in Fredericksburg such as the zero down USDA Loan.  Fill out the application to pre-qualify and/or give us a call with your questions.

USDA Loans Fredericksburg - USDA Loan Application