track instagram viewers buy likes on instagram ig.com
We Make The Home Loan Process Easy And Fast At USDA Home Loans Austin
USDA Home Loans Are Available in Austin And Surrounding Areas
We Are Here For You. Give Our USDA Loan Agents A Call For Any Reason!
- The first step you need to do is get in contact with us. You can either give us a call, send us an email, or come talk to us in person. We will discuss the basic documents and paperwork needed to review, and then we’ll talk to you about where you’d like to live, how much you’re looking spend, and if you’d like to build or buy your new home.
- In the pre-approval process, you will then receive a letter acknowledging your approval status. This phase will let you know if your application has been approved or rejected by the USDA. This will basically let us know how much you qualify for your home loan so you can set your own requirements for your home based on your qualified home loan.
- The next phase is searching for your new home that meets your requirements and fits within the limits of your approval loan. One of our friendly USDA experts will assist you in finding a home for you. Our agent and the home buyer will review many listings and the process of what you’d like to see in your ideal home. As long as the property falls in the USDA guidelines and is a single family home, condo, town home, or modular home, we can work from there. A quick not is mobile homes are not eligible.
- After you have found your perfect home, an offer will be made. If you accept the offer, a sales agreement will be crafted and signed with builder or seller. You will be required to submit a well amount of money (depending on the price of your home) to show that you are a serious buyer who will commit. They money you submit now can be refunded to you once the deal is officially closed.
- When the USDA loan is at the preparation process, we gather all of your documents such as tax returns, bank statements, pay stubs, W2s and your USDA loan application and submit them.
- The property will then be inspected to make sure everything meets the builders home inspection criteria. This includes a termite inspection and any well and septic tanks. An appraisal will be placed on order and as long as the inspection is returned satisfactory, the appraisal starts. This appraisal will provide you with the information on how much your home is worth and any potential site hazards.
- After this, your loan is sent to a USDA underwriter who reviews all your information to make sure it is correct and makes final adjustments. This process may take up to 2 weeks.
- Next, you will receive a letter from your underwriter, this means your loan has been approved.
- After all conditions are met, the loan is then ready to close on the deal. This is when the loan is sent to USDA for a review and the loan then receives a guarantee. You will sign your closing papers which usually take place at either a title company or realtor office. The documents are reviewed here and the funds are then given to builder or seller.
- The final part is you get to move into your new house. Your closing is finished and you have the keys to the property in your very own hands.